Friday 12 March 2010

Ella the dog...

My living room is decorated with lovely zingy lime green. Last year my hubby bought me some bright orange birds of paradise which were a great contrast with the green and really brightened everything up.

Long after they have gone I have been thinking of adding a more permanent burst of colour via cushions, accessories etc - I have seen some beautiful (but expensive) cushions in Debenhams recently that I cant stop thinking about:

I love this cheeky little french bulldog! This cushion is £18.00 and was designed by Ben de Lisi - it was inspired by one of his dogs, Ella! To tie in the red with my chocolate brown sofa's is this floral cushion which is £15.00. Last but not least is this iconic union jack (£20.00) - I am obsessed with union jacks and have two in my home at the moment, a vintage looking doormat and a pretty one in our bedroom which was handmade by Kimberley Dawn:



No comments:

Post a Comment