Friday 7 May 2010

{Boudoir babe}

When I was a girl I always dreamed of having a real princess dressing table, maybe not like this one cause I don’t think I was that classy when I was little! I think this one is gorgeous – classy and glamorous at the same time.

I am now the proud owner of a lovely big dressing table which has lots of room for all my makeup, lotions and potions! I am one of those people though who hoards makeup so I will find that I have three eyeshadows in the same colour and two lipsticks that might as well be! I would love to have the money to chuck everything out and start from scratch and if I did these are a few of the things I would buy:

1. Chanel lipgloss in candy glow 2. Dior 'Miss Cherie' fragrance 3. Revlon Colour Stay Foundation 4. Mavala nail polish in Romantic 5. Dior eyeshadow 6. YSL touch blush mini

No comments:

Post a Comment