Tuesday 3 August 2010

Did you miss me?

I feel like I haven't posted anything for ages! I haven't been up to much - just chilling with my favourite girlies and going to the gym. I went to see Toy Story 3 the other day and I have to say that it was flipping fantastic! I was abit dubious about going to see it at the cinema but it was so good - I nearly cried at one point but managed to stop by reminding myself that I am supposed to be a grownup!

It was also my friend Nikki's 21st birthday on the 11th July. She had a birthday extravaganza - a party on Friday night, pub all day Saturday and a big family bbq on Sunday. It was fab and she definitely deserved all the good wishes as she is an amazing girl - one of a kind!  


I went to Lakeside on Friday to look for a few bits for my upcoming holiday but didn't really see anything. I did however buy some amazingly outrageous shoes from Primark!


These will definitely add abit of bling to any outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment