Wednesday 10 November 2010

Reinvention!

I'm booked in to have my hair cut and coloured on the 21st December and I've decided to throw caution to the wind and go with a haircut that I have been thinking about for a while - it is the style that Frankie from The Saturdays has made famous:
At the moment I've got my hair cut in a kindof graduated bob (i.e its not all one length) so I figure that all that needs to be done is to shorten one side! I think that this style is quite similar to how Victoria Beckham had her hair:
 I think that I also need to make a New Years resolution to start looking after my hair properly as I have it bleached and tinted but don't use any heat protection sprays etc and I always straighten my hair - I think it needs abit of TLC! I've been looking online and quite like the sound of Mark Hill's range which can be bought from Boots. These are the products which caught my eye:

Heat Protection Spray - With natural extracts of Silk Proteins help strengthen, protect and add shine. I know how important heat styling is in creating todays hottest looks. This is why my lightweight spray is your everyday essential to defend your hair from heat damage up to 250oC. With its blend of natural ingredients, this nourishing and lightweight spray protects and smoothes to deliver a beautifully sleek and shiny finish every time.

Magic Drops Rescue & Repair Remedy - "This little drop of magic is perfect to help replenish and restore moisture to dry damaged hair and split-ends. My luxurious serum gets to work from the moment it touches your hair, penetrating each strand to soothe and repair. This unique non-rinse formula, seals in hydration making your hair healthier and stronger in an instant. After just one drop your hair will feel smoother, softer and shinier than ever before".

Va Va Voom Blow dry Mousse - "Ever wondered how the celebs get that incredible big bouncy blow dry? Well let me share their secret with you. My light-weight non-sticky mousse contains a unique combination of natural ingredients to amplify body, fullness and shine to any style whilst adding strength and vitality where you need it. Leaves your hair looking and feeling amazing and your style full of body and bounce".

No comments:

Post a Comment