Thursday 12 August 2010

My idea of heaven

My idea of heaven is spending alot of time and money in Accessorize - the joy of all of the goodies in there turns me into a small (rather annoying) child as I flit from one stand to another, each one making me cry out 'look at this'! If only I had the bank balance to support my obssession with rings, earrings, necklaces, hair accessories......you get the picture. Here are just a few rings that have caught my eye:

I love the fact that you can mix and match most of these - you could have the black flower from number 9 with the love rings at number 2, you could add some (or all) of the flowers from set 6 to set 10. The possibilities are endless!

I almost forgot this little beauty (I am loving owls at the moment, maybe its cause they're so wise and I need some wisdom!?) :

No comments:

Post a Comment