Friday 6 August 2010

TFI FRIDAY!!

Here's abit of Friday fabulousness that I found on the Sarah Kaye website:

I love this girls red hair - interesting idea for Autumn me thinks!

I think I may be a closet lesbian cause there is something about this photo that I think is just beautiful

If only we could get away with this look every day!
 

I am loving the redheads in these photos and it is something I am definitely considering for Autumn (i think there is a direct correlation in my brain between Autumn's leaves turning and changing my hair colour to red!). I did this a couple of years ago and I must say that I do like having a change from being blonde (hubby didn't complain either!). Just looking at these photos reminds me how gorgeous red hair can look whether it is natural or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment