Monday 8 November 2010

More stuff I would like from Santa!

Have been looking on the Zara website and seen a few bits that look nice - it may look like there's lots of stuff I want but that isn't the case, as long as I have my family and friends around me at Christmas I'll be a happy girl!
- thought it would look nice with black tights and either of these kinds of shoes
- can't decide which one I like best, usually the bow would have been the winner
but I quite like the black one hmmmmmm decisions!

I have also been lusting after the Beyonce solid perfume ring - the only problem is that I can't find anywhere that is selling it! Looking at google it seems that Debenhams were selling it for £30.00 but I can't find it on their website. I don't know if I would ever buy this as £30.00 is quite alot for a ring (even if it is a perfume as well!) and especially when you think how far £30.00 goes in Primark - you could get two pairs of shoes for that! Here is the advert - love the reference to her song!

No comments:

Post a Comment