Monday 23 August 2010

New outfit!

I'm going out this Saturday to a local bar which burnt down last year and they are now having a big relaunch party so a good night should be had by all! I really want to wear some leopard print and have seen a fabulous dress from Warehouse - its £45.00 but I might just stick it on the old credit card! I may also need to purchase some new shoes which I saw in New Look the other day which were £25.00 - then I will have to be a hermit for the rest of the month! Here is how the outfit has cobbled together:
I was going to have just a plain red clutch bag then I saw this somewhere and thought it would look fab! Kinda makes me think of the Spice Girls - I've got a little bit of Scary Spice with the dress and abit of Ginger Spice with the union jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment